This document describes the intelligent, integrated and green i2g = mfc home system, a minimalist, functional and scalable home design. It has a very low carbon footprint by using renewable energy, green design and an intelligent control system. It has a short build time, is affordable and elegant. It is scalable for single, couple or mid family size occupancy. i2g = mfc “The home that cost less for more”.
It also describes MDT the Modern Development Utility Token, a BEP-20 Binance standard token block chain which is developed in order to create an inclusive, decentralized, trusted and smart eco-system for project funding, reward and investments.
ii. Problem Statement
Housing development design and construction paradigm:
Affordable housing is a common problem for third world and developing nations, and a house is home to a basic unit of the society which is the family.
Conventional paradigm of how a house is built is one of the reasons why housing has become costly to build and maintain, resulting in housing backlogs for the middle to lower income class of the society. The same conventional approach is also the cause of higher carbon footprint and non environment friendly houses being built.
Investment instruments and funding mechanism:
Traditional real estate project funding are difficult to obtain for game changer or disruptive ideas that aim to change the world.
Traditional real estate investment instruments are not inclusive because you need to have a big amount of money to invest in real estate. The investment entry and exit are not easy.
Conventional Housing Methodology
1. Land Development
-More use of concrete for house foundations
-Use of heavy equipments
-More heavy equipment and materials results in higher real estate cost
-More time means higher labor cost resulting in higher real estate cost
2. House Development Construction
- More use of concrete for columns and walls
- Concrete columns and walls disadvantage
* Finish is not consistent (Poor quality build / higher labor cost)
* Needs painting (Higher labor cost, Subject to wear and tear)
* Heat absorption (Requires more energy to cool the interior)
* Water absorption (Contributes to wear and tear)
* Construction timing is affected by weather (Construction delays)
* Visual or Optical obstruction (Space constriction)
* Natural light obstruction (More Electricity required)
* Non recyclable material (Environment hazard)
* Labor intensive (Higher build cost)
3. House Development Funding and Investment
Conventional Real Estate / Housing Funding Mechanism
Property Developers / Real estate tycoons. These property developers use land banking and fund the projects by secured bank loans or money from private / public investors.
Conventional Real Estate / Housing Investment Mechanism
1. Property Developers / Real estate tycoons
2. Individuals doing buy and hold strategy
3. Individuals buying shares from Public Listed Company
The following observations are facts:
- Conventional houses are costlier to build due to higher materials and labor cost.
- Conventional houses are costlier to maintain because of its design build it requires more electricity for lighting and climate control (e.g. air-conditioning/ fans)
- Conventional houses have higher depreciation because concrete which makes up the biggest material in the house deteriorates with time due to heat and water absorption characteristics. The finishing materials like paint also deteriorates with time.
- Conventional houses have higher carbon footprint.
- Conventional houses are built with non recyclable materials therefore not environment friendly.
- Brilliant, disruptive ideas of building eco-friendly houses are having difficulties in getting funding due to the traditional centralized and exclusive investment methodology (e.g. You need to get a loan from a bank with collateral)
- Investing in real estate is exclusive only to those that has huge cash haul or those that are bankable to be able to loan money from the bank.
v.a. The i2g=mfc home system
A holistically designed home system considering aesthetics, environment, sustainability and cost at the core premise of the solution that needs to be achieved. The i2g = mfc home system which stands for integrated, intelligent and green is minimalist, functional and scalable. “The home that cost less for more”
Housing Construction Methodology
1. Land Development
- Stilt design therefore minimizing terrain movements and also use of concrete for foundations.
- The materials are factory prepared therefore minimal labor cost on site and weather will not be a constraint to prolong the construction.
- Lower labor cost and minimal land development cost.
2. House Development
Rationale 90% Glass Wall and Roof usage:
1. Visible Transmittance
Glass absorbs, refracts or transmits light. It can be made transparent or translucent, so it adds extraordinary beauty to the building. It transmits up to 80% of available natural day light in both directions without any yellowing, clouding or weathering.
Glass allows you to connect with the outer world visually. Thus, it saves energy and reduces electricity bills. It brightens up the room and enhances the beauty of your home it boosts the mood of occupants.
2. Weather and Rust Resistant, Dustproof and Waterproof
Glass is fully weather resistant so it can withstand the effects of the wind, rain, or the sun and can retain its appearance and integrity.
Additionally, glass does not rust. So, degrading gradually by chemicals and surrounding environment is not the case with glass.
Glass has a smooth glossy surface, so it is dustproof and can be cleaned efficiently. Also, it is waterproof.
3. UV Stable
Glass is UV stable since it is not attacked by ultraviolet radiation and hence cracks, discoloration or disintegration will not occur.
4. Insulator of Electricity
It is an excellent insulator against electricity. It is impossible to conduct an electric current under the influence of an electric field. In the absence of free electrons, it ensures that you are safe from any electrical hazards.
5. Recyclable and Sustainable Material
Glass is 100% recyclable, and it does not degrade during the recycling process. Glass respects the environment.
The integrated system of recycling provides cost-savings and a reduction in carbon footprint, which ultimately results in use of lesser natural resources.
Rationale 90% steel / iron based structural:
1. Tensile Strength
Tensile strength of steel is much more times greater than concrete.
2. Ductility and safety
Steel is also ductile in nature. Ductility is basically the warning that structure gives before failure.
Concrete is brittle in nature. So it fails suddenly after crossing factor of safety line. In case of steel structures there are some defined limits. When structure cross these limits steel structure does not collapse suddenly. Ductility gives enough warning so building can be evacuated safely.
3. Strength to Weight Ratio
Steel has also high strength to weight ratio as compared to concrete.
4. Lighter and smaller columns
Steel has smaller columns as compared to concrete columns, generating more usable space.
5. Recyclable and Sustainable Material
Steel is 100% recyclable, and it does not degrade during the recycling process Steel respects the environment.
The integrated system of recycling provides cost-savings and a reduction in carbon footprint, which ultimately results in use of lesser natural resources
Configurable / Scalable / Stackable:
The glass house functionality can be configured to suit the end users desire. It can be a cozy weekend rest house. It can be an office or it can be both.
It is structurally designed to be easily stackable so it can be just one story or two or three stories.
It can just be a single glass house unit or it can be a community of glass house units.
3. Intelligent Home Control System
The intelligent home control system is by using an industry standard Programmable Logic Controller which monitors all the sensors, interprets the reading and performs control mechanism in order to manage the house.
1. Climate Control
- Temperature sensors, humidity sensors and motion sensors are installed.
- Detachable fan control units are installed for air intake and air exhaust. These fan control units are computer controlled depending on the sensors and control logic rule base.
*** They make sure that there is a constant in-flow of cold air and constant exhaust of warm air thereby maintaining the air temperature and also fresh air inside the house.
- Cooling water curtain flowing in the roof and walls of the glass house which are also computer controlled based on sensors. It can be be manually operated or through smartphone.
*** The constant water curtain flow on the glass surface aids in maintaining glass temperature because heat is reflected by the water and those absorbed will be carried by the flowing water.
*** Moving water will also generate a cooling effect which cools the heat that it absorbs.
*** Ice cubes or tubes can be introduced in the flowing water tank to create a chilled water effect on the flowing water, improving the heat absorption thus resulting in cooler glass surface.
*** This water curtain will also acts a privacy control mechanism because colored water can also be introduced.
- Ice cubes based air-conditioning system will be used to further cool the room temperature if necessary after the above discussed mitigation.
- DC powered air-conditioning is an optional accessories.
- AC powered air-conditioning is an optional accessories.
2. Lighting System
- The house by default is abundant with natural light due to its 90% glass walls and roof.
- Lights are LED and DC powered mostly embedded to minimize glare except for reading or study lamps.
- All of the lights are LED based and DC powered.
3. Power System
- Solar panels powers directly the climate control mechanism during daytime and are powered by battery in the evening.
- 24VDC automotive battery is used by the system due to its universal availability, cheaper price and portability for charging.
- AC incoming from public utility is available just for the purpose of charging the battery.
- All of the appliance in the house are DC powered 24VDC or 12VDC.
- Portable quite generator is available as an option. Mostly used to charge the battery if Public utility AC is not available.
4. Security System
- Perimeter motion sensors and CCTV are installed.
- Security flood lights, strobes and sirens are installed.
- Remote monitoring of sensors and CCTV are possible and remote activation of deterrent devices.
5. Water System
- Tap the incoming water district / deep well water supply to a 100L tank.
- The house also contains a rain water collection mechanism to a 100L tank.
6. Waste and waste water disposal System
- Human waste goes into a centralized septic tank.
- Waste water goes to the waste water drain into the centralized water treatment facility before disposal.
- Dry toilet (option)
7. Hydroponic Gardening System
- The glass house is designed to have hydroponic gardening accessories which can easily be attached to provide sustainable supply of vegetable or flowering plants for aesthetics.
- This also serves as heat buffer in addition to the existing default climate control mechanism.
- In addition this is also a privacy mechanism in addition to the existing default colored water curtain.
8. Home Control System
- Owner has the ability to monitor and control the sensors and controlled devices at home through mobile device by accessing their home remotely through our secured platform.
- There is an option to subscribe to our management system for hassle free maintenance and monitoring of your home system.
v.b. The MDT Utility Token
A utility token based on the industry accepted BEP-20 Binance Standard token blokchain which is developed in order to create an inclusive, decentralized, trusted and smart eco-system for project funding, reward and investments.
v.b.i. The MDT Ecosystem
v.b.ii. The MDT Platform
The MDT Platform is on https://moderntoken.io, this is where MDT community members create an account, with which they will be given an MDT e-wallet for their MDT tokens and MDT stable coins.
Members can also purchase MDT tokens and also perform MDT offered functionalities on the MDT Platform such as:
- Search for i2g=mfc house designs that are available in their locality
- Search for available lots from the lot listings of MDT approved lot suppliers in their respective locality.
- Purchase MDT Tokens
- Convert MDT Tokens to stable coin
- Top-up your MDT ATM card
- Enter into/ Exit from an MDT "stake" contract
v.b.iii. Trading Exchanges
These are the cryptocurrency exchanges we are aiming for MDT token to be listed after ICO, on which the investing public will be able to perform token trade.
We are in the process of getting listed to other exchanges and it will be added to the list as soon as it is ready.
v.b.iv. The MDT Marketplace
The MDT Marketplace is where the MDT vision is turned into tangible realities through its game changing projects. The medium of trade of goods and services is through MDT stable coin using the MDT ATM card.
The MDT Global Community
The MDT Global Community are a collective group of individuals who believes in the MDT vision of contributing to mitigate climate change by starting it from your very own home.
These are the individuals who will be direct beneficiaries of owning i2g = mfc home system because they want to contribute to mitigate climate change and are also left unserved by the centralized funding mechanism of owning a home.
These are also individuals who see the promise of earning investment gains in the blockchain technology application by investing in the MDT token.
Lastly these are individuals who are user of MDT token to gain rewards and discounts from our partners and affiliate vendors of goods and services.
The MDT Housing Projects
The i2g = mfc home system built and funded by MDT for the MDT Global Community who needs a home. Homes that are elegant, functional, hybrid off the grid, very low carbon foot print and green.
The MDT housing project is designed to serve the unbanked and individuals who are in the shadow economy. These are the people who will have difficulties in securing a housing loan through a traditional centralized funding mechanism due to red tapes and full of requirements which are inherent to the old centralized system.
The housing projects are built 70% funded by MDT, ZERO bank loan. Thus, making it affordable for the masses to have an elegant environmentally friendly abode.
The MDT Green Resorts Projects
These are MDT Green Resort projects or resorts providers who are MDT partners / affiliates where MDT community members will enjoy discounts, free night/s stays and earn MDT token rewards.
The MDT Green Transport Projects
These are MDT transportation projects or provider who are MDT partners / affiliates where MDT community members will enjoy discounts and earn MDT token rewards.
v.b.v. The MDT Investment Opportunities
v.b.vi. The MDT Roadmap
v.b.vii. The MDT Tokenomics
vi. Partnerships & Affiliates
MDT will forge partnerships and affiliates with goods and service providers in order to expand the token utility base in the community eco-system like:
1. Transport providers
2. Telecommunications providers
3. E-commerce platforms
6. Power companies
7. Water companies
These partnerships are beneficial for all parties because we will bring the MDT community into their businesses and at the same time they will be giving MDT token users discounted goods and services.
It will also strengthen the MDT utility token value because of increased circulation thereby making it a good asset for investments.
Partners and Affiliates are rewarded MDT tokens upon agreement formalization.
The i2g=mfc glass house technology is a basic building block to helping solve the problem of affordable and sustainable housing that is environment friendly. It is “The home that cost less for more”.
The following are reasons why it cost less to build:
- Lower land development cost
- Shorter build time
- Lower equipment, material and labor cost
The following are reasons why it cost less to maintain:
- Lower material depreciation
- Use of natural lighting day and night
- Use of climate control system
- Use of renewable energy
- More elegant looking house
- More durable and lasting house
- More optical perception of space
- More environment friendly
- More savings due to lower monthly running costs
- More value for money of your investment by low depreciation
The MDT utility token which is based on the industry accepted BEP-20 Binance standard token block chain is a good financial technology instrument to create an inclusive, decentralized, trusted and smart eco-system for project funding, reward and investments.
viii. The Team
Simon is a serial entrepreneur and investor. He has successfully managed a trading portfolio of $20 million in Forex Market for the last 11 years and has been trading crypto since 2014.
PR, SMM Head
Krizzia is an all-rounded one-man show. Skilled in strategy, creative direction and content creation, she has spent the past 5 years rendering services of varied marketing capacities for companies across a multitude of industries.
3D & Creative Design Head
Kristiania is excellent at taking an idea and providing clients with beautiful visuals, from sketches to 3D renders. Her tenacity and talent are backed by a BFA Cinema.
Indonesia, Marketing Head
Ridwan has been trading Crypto Assets for the past three years and have been co-owners of different enterprise.
He has 20 years of experience as Instrumentation & Controls Head in the Oil & Gas Industry.
A perfect combination of top notch engineering exposure in different industries and entrepreneurial acumen in an international setting, Jonaz has start-ups in the engineering, e-commerce, and real estate industries and is a very valuable asset to MDT.
Real Estate Advisor
Mike Gaskell is the founder and CEO of MG Property Lettings in the UK. A self-made property investor and developer who started in 2011, at only 24. His company now owns several residential and commercial units at the heart of Fleetwood & Blackpool.
Comms ² Advisor
Paolo is the swiss knife of brand management and marketing. He is the preferred trouble-shooter of business both in the public and private sector in over 20 industries for the past 18 years.
Alexis is a video animator well-versed in the language of film and what makes video content stick. She is a BFA Cinema with tireless hours of experience working on marketing video content in several industries including Real Estate, Hotels, and Apps.
A self-starter committed to rise above the competition through diversity in business, Joseph has founded companies in the tourism, transport and real estate industries. He is currently focused on creating opportunity for developing communities.
JC is founder and CEO of Arrow Capital, a global investment fund managing real estate projects and financial products. Balancing risk/reward investment and offering excellent return to his investors.
A Retired Senior Officer from the Military and Coast Guard after 30 years service. Anelito holds an MBA and took the Maritime Safety Training and Maritime Rescue Operation in Tafe, Aus. He is currently a consultant on Maritime Safety and Security.
A young entrepreneur and Medical Student who has dealt in different markets since 2016 like forex, cryptocurrencies, stocks, commodities, and real estate. Sam now has his own business and is strengthening his foundation to be one of the best.
INSERT ADVISORS HERE
ix. The Case Study
i2g=mfc application at Casa Blanca by the Sea Resort
This document describes the implementation of intelligent, integrated and green i2g=mfc home system, a minimalist, functional and scalable home design at Casa Blanca by the Sea Resort.
Casa Blanca by the Sea Resort aims to be the first resort in Cebu to be operate with a very low carbon footprint by using i2g=mfc home system for accommodation, renewable energy, green design and an intelligent control system.
Casa Blanca by the Sea Resort has a lot area of 20,000 SQM with a beach front shoreline width of 120m.
It is operational with a central building which houses 6 accommodation units at the second floor and the first floor serves as the reception, lobby and multi function area. It has 4 more accommodation units which it calls “timber” accommodations. It also allows campers to set-up tents within a designated area in its premises.
It has a swimming pool in front of the main building and it also has a gazebo with a billiard table.
Casa Blanca by the Sea Resort is located in Olango Island Group is a group of Islands found in the Central Visayas region of the Philippines. It comprises Olango island and 6 satellite islets namely: Camungi, Caohagan,
Gilutongan, Nalusuan, Pangan-an, and Sulpa. The island group has a total land area of approximately 1,030 hectares (2,500 acres). It is divided under the jurisdiction of the city of Lapu-Lapu and the municipality of Cordova, Cebu. It lies 5 kilometers (3.1 mi) east of Mactan and is a major tourist destination in Cebu. It is known for its wildlife sanctuary. The entire area is the first declared Ramsar Wetland Site in the Philippines, as recognized in 1994.
This year (2021), Olango Island has a population of 80,000 residents. It is a diverse coastal ecosystem consisting of extensive coralline sandflats, mangroves, seagrass beds, and offshore coral reefs. The island's mangroves are most extensive in the Cebu province, and its offshore corals are home to scores of various marine species. The island is virtually flat, and it is surrounded by warm seas and partly sheltered from monsoons and strong trade winds.
To implement a holistic development plan that makes the use of a centralized car park for all the guest vehicles because only electric vehicles are allowed inside the premises.
To implement the use of i2g=mfc accommodation units in all its accommodation to radically reduce electricity consumption and also showcase an elegant resort design.
To implement computerized control systems that will monitor, control and manage the intelligent and integrated accommodation units.
Casa Blanca by the Sea will be the first intelligent, integrated and green resort in Cebu that can boast a very low carbon foot without compromising guest comfort and experience.
x. The Companies
MDT is owned by Orchardview Holdings Ltd., registered in Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (China) business registration number 2728111.
Casa Blanca by the Sea Resort is owned by Orchardview of Cebu Inc., Philippines Security Exchange Commission reference number SEC CS200727547.
i2g=mfc home systems technology is by The Sayson Group Pte. Ltd (Singapore) business registration number UEN: 200815949G.